Monday 6 July 2009

Torchwood: Children Of Earth- Day One

On the first day it starts ..... When our children stop

What a brilliant opening to the series! The whole episode had me gripped from start to finish. I love the new dynamic that has came into place with only three members of the team left. The 'couple', Jack and Ianto and the wonderfull Gwen. The strat of the episode set the eerie and spooky theme that will no doubt fill the series. It seems that the Hub is now actually blown up and i doubt we will see it again this week. I really wanted that doctor (Can't spell his name) to be a good guy but o well. I hope and expect that we will see more of Rhys during the next week.

My favorite scene from tonight was a bit of a emotional one but it was great. The scene when jack was talking to his daughter was really good and well acted.

So what will happen on day two?

Anyway, i am really tired so i'm going to bed.

See Ya, Goodnight,







0 comments:

Post a Comment