Monday 27 July 2009

The New Waters Of Mars Trailer

So, another new trailer. I am just starting to make screencaps so sorry if they aren't great.

Once upon a time in a base on mars,

The Mars Team

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Blast Off

The Water Monster

A great Doctor image

Now, the best parts of this new trailer ore the two little speeches the doctor makes. The first is when he is talking to Adelaide.

The Doctor: Certain moments in time are fixed, everything else is in flux, anything can happen. But those certain moments they have to happen. This base on Mars, what happens here must always happen

Adelaide: Which is what?

I am think the same as Adelaide at the moment and i can't wait to find out.
The next speech is the one that gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it is this.

The Doctor: They said I was going to die. They said he will knock four times and i think i know what that means and it doesn't mean right here, right now. Cause i don't her any knocking. Do you?

*4 loud strikes hit the metal walls of the rooms*

Just brilliant. But the doctor says 'They' told him he was going to die. Who is they?
After this trailer i am now really excited for The Waters Of Mars.

As you may have seen the title of the blog has changed. This is because it is getting a new name with a banner very soon and the blog will the be kept under the new name.

See Ya,

3 comments:

Just me said...

Oh I haven't see that yet! :) Thanks for posting it - hoping the trailer will air here soon

Deano858 said...

Its at www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho It hasn't been on tv yet

spock121 said...

i already have it if you want me to send a copy of it to you somehow i gladly will. e-mail me at littlebullyport@gmail.com

Post a Comment