Sunday 26 July 2009

Lots Of News


So, today i have a lot of news to talk to you about.

1) After watching the trailer for the new Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, i cannot wait to see it. It looks really good and a twist on the original story

2)The next thing is Comic Con. I have been watching and reading the coverage from it. I really enjoyed the last Lost comic con appearance and they did answer some questions properly and revealed some returning characters who are coming back in season 6. The next Comic Con event that i am waiting for is from Doctor Who and Torchwood, what will they reveal?

3)So are Doctor Who going to announce the 3rd secret project that David Tennant will star in as the doctor? A movie? A multi doctor story?

4)In Doctor Who Magazine Russel T Davis said "What is the secret of the silver cloak?" when discussing the Tv Listing for the first episode of the christmas specials. So what is the secret or is this a red herring?

5)Finnaly i come back to the show i was obsessed and gripped to for a week, Torchwood. BBC America have announced the the BBC are picking up Torchwood for a 4th series. I am very happy and intriuged to what will happen in this fourth series?

So thats all my news,
See Ya,

P.S - I just wanted a picture and as i had news, i though that fireworks were fitting?

1 comments:

Just me said...

Thank you for letting us in on the scutttlebutt. I just finished watching The Torchwood miniseries. OMG. It was so good. I've been thinking perhaps it was the curtain going down. Thanks to you I know now it wasn't.

If you hear any thing more about that Dr. Who mystery please clue me in. You are fast becoming my favorite news source. ;)

Post a Comment