Friday 30 October 2009

The Waters Of Mars Is Coming

Ok, So I know that i have kinda deserted this blog but i have had so much work to do with my school. I am halting the weekly features for my own sanity and I am going to put all of the 'Life Of The Tenth Doctor' Videos together in a ten minuted run down for the new year.

So after months of drought from Doctor Who we now have two days of great stuff. The Sarah Jane Adventures featuring The Doctor concludes today and I'll put up a full review tonight. And this morning we had the announcement from the man himself, David Tennant, that The Waters Of Mars will air on Sunday 15th November. This is just over month before Christmas where we will see the end of the tenth doctor, the return of the master and the dawn of the new look Doctor Who.

0 comments:

Post a Comment